Monday 3 March 2014

Mojo Monday 335

Hi everyone.

Quick post before I have to fetch the kids from school.  This card is for contest week over at the Mojo Monday Blog.  My card:



and Julee's sketch:

 
For my card I've used patterned papers by Prima Marketing from the 'Fairy Rhymes', the 'Lyric' and the 'Rondelle' collections.  I've also used a piece from my stash of which I don't have the detail anymore. 
Stamps I've used are the leaves from the 'Bloom & Grow' set by Verve and a sentiment from a local craft shop, Great Impressions.  The sentiment is in Afrikaans and says 'Congratulations'.  The leaves I've cut with the coordinating die from the 'A CUT above' range by Verve.  The chevron stamp is from the 'Borderline' set by Verve.
The 'Winter Rose' die is from the Die-namics range by MFT.
I've added a twine bow to finish it off.
 
 
That will be all for now!  Hope to see you again soon!  (...and I love comments!!)
 
Kind regards
Petra

11 comments:

Unknown said...

It's beautiful :)

ursula Uphof said...

Love your card Petra. Soft colours and like the papers. hugs, Ursula

Irish Cherokee said...

Dropped in from Darnells. Very creative card. Great choices of textures and colors.

chilli pip said...

Love the contrasting colours and the twine in the flower.
It seems the birds have deserted you.
Have a great week .

Anonymous said...

You've outdone yourself this week. This card is so beautiful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So very beautiful!

Hannelie said...

Als werk so mooi saam om hierdie n besondere kaartjie te maak!
Geniet die res van jou week Petra!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Fantastiese kleurkombinasie Petra. Elke element en papier werk so mooi saam in hierdie pragtige kaartjie.
Amelia

Anita in France said...

Lovely layering, Petra ... gorgeous colour palette and such fabulous dimension! Anita :)

MaryH said...

Darnell was so right. I'm really enjoying your skill with these lovely cards. I love the combination of your music print with the roughness of the wood print paper. Again, another beautiful flower and such subtle colorways. TFS

Sharon said...

That flower die is awesome. Just love it. Another gorgeous creation. You HAVE been busy! hugs Sharon x