Saturday 9 March 2013

CAS(E) this sketch #18

Hi everyone.

First time I'm taking part in the challenge at CAS(E) this sketchThe sketch for challenge #18 looks like this:


I made this card following the sketch:


I've used a border punch by Upikit to do the scolloped border and added a strip of washi tape.  The sentiment stamp as well as the banner dies are from Verve and the cute little butterfly stamp is part of a set by Crafty Individuals.  I've added some rhinestones to round it off.

I do not do a lot of CAS cards, but I quite like how this one has turned out.  Hope you like it too!

Thanks for the visit and have a lovely weekend!
Petra


4 comments:

Ardyth said...

You definitely win for most dramatic photograph! lol! What a wonderful view you have! This card is beautiful as well - gorgeous colour choices and very CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Jen W. said...

A gorgeous CAS design! Love the colours and that tiny butterfly! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Anonymous said...

What a view ... and what a lovely card to go with it! Love the way you've layered the washi tape over the green border! Anita (in France) :)

Unknown said...

Great card- I love the colors and the combination of the border and washi tape! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!