Monday 18 March 2013

VLVMar2013 ... the best day ever!

Hi everyone.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and that you are ready for a week filled with creativity!!

To start my week off I'm posting my card that I've made with Friday's sketch at the VLV forum at Splitcoasstampers   The lovely sketch by Maureen looks like this:


At one stage I used to add big paper flowers to all my cards.  These flowers are available in the most lovely colors and vary in sizes.  For this card I have again used 2 of these flowers and I think they work perfectly here.  I've added a third flower in the centre to make a nice focal point.  Here's my card:



Some more photo's:





I don't work with blue very often, but I got these patterned papers at a local craft shop on Friday and I just had to make a card with it.

The supplies I've used for my card are the following:
Paper:  KaiserKraft (Lavender Haze Collection, P1104, P1107)
Stamp:  Verve (Wishing You set, vs-09-035,  Borderline set, vs-0172)
Die:  MFT Die-namics (Leafy Flourish)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
Flowers:  Petaloo (# DI 1318-704)
                Prima Marketing Inc.  (#557348)

That's it for now.  Have a lovely Monday!
Petra

2 comments:

Hannelie said...

sjoe Petra ... so stylvol, daai blom slaan mens se asem skoon weg!
Lekker week vir jou!

shamela said...

Petra thats just stunning... I love the leaf flourish!...

Hugz