Wednesday 13 March 2013

MFTWSC115 Birthday Wishes

Hi there, everyone.

It's Wednesday again and there's a new sketch at the MFT forum at Splitcoaststampers.  This is what the sketch looks like:



I love working with the 'Rondelle Collection' series of papers by Prima Marketing and I've followed the sketch and made this card using it:

 
 
 
IRL the colors are slightly darker than what it looks like in the photo.
 
Here's a close-up of the little flower and you can also see that I have done some sewing around the edges of the panels:
 

 
 
 
All the supplies that I've used are the following:
 
Paper:  Prima Marketing Inc., Rondelle Collection (#844615, #844592)
Stamp:  Verve (Borderline set)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
Dies:  MFT Die-namics (Flower Trio & Leaf trio, Leaf-Filled Flourish)
Satin ribbon
Pearls
 
As always I've had a lot of fun making this card!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card!
 
Petra 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Melody said...

Very pretty! Love the soft, elegant feel to your card.