Thursday 18 July 2013

Masculine card for U

Hi everyone.

I've had some time to play along in the Mojo Monday challenge for the week.  Julee has, as always, given us a lovely sketch to work with.  I just love Julee's sketches!  Here's the sketch:


I've made a masculine card following the sketch.


 
 
 

 
 
 
The dps I've used are from the Engraver Collection by Prima. 
Lots of goodies from Verve used:  Pennant Trim from the A CUT above Dies series, sentiment from the 'You and I' set with the coordinating 'U' die,  Leaf stamp from the 'Bloom&Grow' set and the coordinating leaf die and the daisy stamp (VS-09-PJ016).
A white twine bow rounds it off.
 
I always hesitate to put flowers on a masculine card, but I think it works here.  I really like how this card turned out and I hope you like it too!
 
Thanks for the visit and happy crafting!
Petra
 
 


 

3 comments:

Hannelie said...

So mooi Petra!
Die earth tones is my gunsteling kleure om myself in aan te trek!
Laat my veilig en gemaklik voel!
Mooi bly
xoxox

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Simply gorgeous!

Sharon said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful. Love these colours too and the layers are fabulous. hugs Sharon x