Wednesday 31 July 2013

VLVJul2013 Week 4


Hi, I'm back with my card for week 4 of the VLVJul2013 challenge.

Here's my card:

 
 
For this card I've used paper from the Rondelle Collection by Prima Marketing.  The border punch is one from Upikit.  The stamps are from Verve and I've used the coordinating die to cut the label. 
I've added a seam binding bow as per the sketch by Janelle:
 
 
 
Only 1 more to go for this month's sketches.  Will post that tomorrow.
 
Thanks for the visit and have a lovely day!
Petra
 

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Love this one too. Absolutely stunning. TFS, hugs Sharon x

Kristi said...

Oh Petra! This is such a lovely card! Love the papers and the details you added! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment! I am your newest follower!

Hugs,
Kristi♥

Maria said...

A very pretty card! Love all the detail and lovely color! I am now a new follower!:-)

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Petra! Love the fancy sentiment label!

Deepti said...

This is very pretty :) love the color combination

Pia said...

beautiful Card
hugs Pia

ursula Uphof said...

Love the colours you used and all the detail. Very pretty border punch. Thanks for your sweet comments, hugs, Ursula