Friday 5 July 2013

Mojo Monday 300!

Hi there!

Yes, Verve is celebrating their 300th Mojo Monday sketch with a lot of prizes to be won!!  I just had to join in the fun and make a card for the week.

Here's the lovely sketch by Julee:


and the card I've made:
 
 
The dsp I've used is by Teresa Collins and the sentiment and flower stamp by Verve.  The leafy flourish is from the Die-namics range by MFT.  Added a button and cord and done some sewing around the edges.  That's it!  Hope you like it!
 
Thanks for the visit and have a lovely Friday!
Petra

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I just love these style cards Petra Beautiful work. As I cannot get these products I'll have to try to make something similar myself. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a super weekend. hugs Sharon x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh my! This just stunning! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous card! I love the DP. The part of a tag looks so good behind the flourish die!

Hannelie said...

Ag nee, wat nou? Ek dink ek kies die een!
Jy mag maar hoor!