Monday 8 September 2014

AAA #19



Hi everyone!


Second post for the day!

This time I'm taking part in the game to enjoy over at the AAA Cards Blog.  It's all about the moon this week!!!







I didn't really know where to start as I don't have any image or sentiment stamps that has anything to do with the moon!!  So in the end I had to settle for a circle die.
This is my card:






 
I found the tree stamp in my box of wood mounted stamps, but I don't know who its from.  I heat embossed the trees and the sentiment with clear EP.  The sentiment stamp is from Verve.
My moon I've done with Scattered Star, Stormy Sky and Black Soot distress inks.
Added one black plastic dot and it was done!  Fun all the way!!!


Thanks for visiting!!

Keep well!!
Kind regards
Petra


13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Dis stunning. Love jou gorgeous maan en die silhouette bome.
Mooi bly
Desíre {Doing Life}

Hannelie said...

Hierdie een sal ek wil raam! 'n Klein kunswerk!
Dankie dat jy deelneem by AAA cards!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Petra! Such a beautiful scene that you created!

Unknown said...

Absolutely perfect Petra. Strangely I've been doing similar cards this week for samples for our craft club night tomorrow. Definitely hit this challenge on the head! lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Jane said...

Stunning card, stunning setting & background - as always - to your photo too! Thanks so much for being a regular player at AAA Cards.

Jane said...

Stunning card, stunning setting & background - as always - to your photo too! Thanks so much for being a regular player at AAA Cards.

Julia said...

Love, love, love this card! The setting is just perfect with the moon, the trees - fabulous! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cool moon effect! Thanks for joining in with AAA!

Margaret said...

A beautiful CAS card!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love that gorgeous full moon...

Linda Beeson said...

What a great little scene, so glad you could play along at AAA Cards

Darnell said...

Petra, your Harvest moon is fabulous behind those trees and so perfect for a sympathy card! Congratulations on being one of the Top Three at AAA Cards!! Hugs, Darnell

Sharon said...

I just LOVE this card How perfect is that moon and the heat embossed trees. You've done a magnificent job. I think this is definitely one of your best creations for me. hugs Sharon xx