Friday, 6 February 2015

A new, fun CASE game!!!



Hi everyone!!!!



If you scroll down a bit you will see a new badge on the right hand side of my blog ...the one for the new PONY CASE-press challenge run by the very talented Mynn Kitchen, who I have met here in Blogland a while ago.  It's a fun challenge of CASE-ing and then mailing your CASEd card to the person who's card you have CASEd.  You can find all the detail on Mynn's blog, On a Stampage, here.  The bonus will be to meet lots of new friends all over the world!!!!


Mynn has started the challenge by CASE-ing one of my cards and I can't wait to receive my card and start playing along, CASE-ing other people's cards!!!  Mynn has even designed a watermark to add to your card for the challenge!!! 


Come and join in the fun, you all - read all about it on Mynn's Blog.


Have a great start to your weekend and hope to see you joining in the PONY CASE-press!!!!



8 comments:

Karen B said...

Wow, this sounds interesting Petra. Love the card you made for the challenge.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Becca Cruger said...

Oooo! I'm off to check it out!

Karen B said...

Just joined the fun!!! Looking forward to it.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

How's that for timing -- wasn't I just saying caseing you! :)

Angie said...

I love the idea of this! The next time I have a bit of time..... TFS!

Martha said...

Petra, this sure sounds like fun!
Loved seeing your beautiful card.

MaryH said...

Sounds like such a fun challenge, and thanks for the info. Just as soon as I catch up commenting, I'll try to check it out. Way to go, on being CASed, but no big surprise that! Your cards are always spectacular. TFS & Hugs.

Mynn xx said...

I'm so excited to be teaming up with you, Petra! Your card is on its way tomorrow!!! Hugs, friend! :) Mynn xx