Monday 23 February 2015

Mojo Monday #386 & RS#154




Hi everyone!!!!




Monday means a new sketch over at the Mojo Monday Blog.
This is the sketch:



and the card I've made:





Patterned papers from KaiserCraft and BoBunny.
Flower and leaf stamps from a local craft shop, Great Impressions.
Sequins and black plastic dots complete the card.
I made my card slightly narrower and taller than usual, but it does not really show up in the photos.




I'm also posting my card for the current sketch challenge over at the Retro Sketches Blog.
This is the sketch:


 
 
and this is my card:
 


Grid stamp from Glitz.  Arrow stamp from Verve
Daisy and leaves dies from MFT.
Afrikaans sentiment saying: 'Congratulations'.



Thanks for the visit!!!  Till next time!!!


13 comments:

Hannelie said...

Ek voel skoon stom vandag ! Die oomblik to ek die polkadots sien, het my knieë skoon lam geraak! Jou kaartjie vir retro sketches is net so mooi! Jy weet net hoe.
lekker week vir jou!

JoAnn said...

Both of your cards are very pretty.

Huny said...

In one word 'stunning' :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Love them both, Petra, but your mojo card is FABULOUS!! Your idea of layering the open frames is genius and that pop of yellow with the navy/green colors really sets it off beautifully! Have a great day and thanks for playing with us at Mojo Monday!

Irish Cherokee said...

This is definitely one of my favorite stops. Your cards are always amazing and original. Two absolute beauties. - Jim

Angela said...

Petra, I always enjoy seeing your delightfully clean, crisp and beautiful graphic cards! Wow, for these two!

Anita in France said...

Lovely layering on your first card, Petra ... especially those open frames ... the sweet bloom is fabulous nestled in among them! Cool background on your second card ... that little floral cluster is so sweet against it! Anita :)

Rosemary said...

once, again, you have hit it out of the park with both cards, anita! both are absolutely GORGEOUS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

More beautiful cards Petra. Love the pretty flowers on both. The layered frames look great on the first one... again, you did it! I will have to try it. The washi strips are perfect. Great take on the sketch. Also love the arrows...

Cathy said...

Both cards are beautiful! I love your style!

stampingbowd said...

Both cards are loads of fun!!! I love the inter weaved octagons on your first card! Such a cool look! Great take on the sketch for your second card. I love the pop of orange!

Deepti said...

You excel in the art of layering, I will have to learn it from you :) these are both so pretty!

Desire Fourie said...

Ongelooflik kreatief. Jy mag maar.
Mooi bly
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}