Tuesday 20 May 2014

RS#115

Hi, everyone!

I'm posting my card for the current sketch over at the Retrosketches Blog.

This is what the sketch looks like:


 
 
and this is the card I have made:
 
 

 
 
I have dry embossed the circles with my Spellbinders circle nesties and the piece of dp I've used is from Prima Marketing.  The stamps I've used is from the 'Lean on me' and 'Bloom & Grow' sets by Verve and I've used the coordinating dies to cut them.  The Afrikaans sentiment says: 'Congratulations'. 
 
 
Thanks for popping in; always a pleasure having you here!!
 
Have a super day!!
Kind regards
Petra

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning Petra. Another lovely card. Love the effect of the dry embossing and the vellum. Those Verve stamps/dies are lovely.

Hugs.

Karen x

Unknown said...

Morning Petra. Another lovely card. Love the effect of the dry embossing and the vellum. Those Verve stamps/dies are lovely.

Hugs.

Karen x

Hannelie said...

Hi Petra!
Ek lief wat jy hier gedoen het... toe ek die skets gesien het nogal ook daaraan gedink!
Hoe se hulle? Great minds think alike of hoe?
Mooi dag verder!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love the clustering effect on your panel -- you layer really good!

stampingbowd said...

So lovely!!! I love how you embossed the circles! Pretty design with the layered flowers, and the popped up one within the embossed circle! Awesome card!

Anita in France said...

Lovely, Petra ... the vellum over the colour blocks is just brilliant ... and those gorgeous monochrome blooms over the top are delicious! Fabulous! Anita :)

Darnell said...

Ah, now this is a Petra interpretation of the sketch: fantastic in every way!! Hugs, Darnell

Betty Wright said...

I love the colors and the fact that you chose NOT to color the flowers. Great look and effect!