Sunday 7 April 2013

CAS(E) this sketch #22

Hi everyone!

So glad I could find the time this week to play along in the CAS(E)thissketch challenge again.
The lovely sketch to work with looks like this:


I have made a thank you card following the sketch:



The flower stamp is from Verve (Joyful Blooms set, vs-0168) and I've used the coordinating die from the Verve, A CUT above Dies series, to die-cut the two yellow flowers.  The sentiment stamp is also from Verve - I was lucky enough to get it as a free gift with one of my orders from Verve! 
The Leafy-flourish is from the Die-namics range by MFT.
Added some pearls to the centres of my flowers and drew a frame around the edges of my panel. Mounted it on black cardstock and then onto my card front.

Hope you like my card!

Thanks for the visit and have a lovely Sunday!
Petra    

5 comments:

Ardyth said...

What a clever idea - I love the black tag that showcases the two yellow flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Brandi said...

Simply gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous pop of colour with those flowers, great idea for the strip on the design with those stamped flowers :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Anonymous said...

Pragtig uitleg Petra! Die geel blomme "pop" so mooi op die swart agtergrond.
Amelia x

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Petra! Love the pretty flourish and flowers! The pearls add such a touch of elegance!