Friday 5 April 2013

MFTWSC118 Happy Mother's Day

Hi everyone.

With the easter weekend and the school holidays I've hardly had time to do some cards since last week.  I've missed out on a lot of challenges this week, but hopefully when the kids are back at school on Monday, I will have some more spare time to be crafty. 

Last night I could find some time to do two cards.  The first is for the MFTWSC118 over at Splitcoaststampers.  The sketch looks like this:


I've made this card following the sketch:



and a close-up of the flower:

 
 
 


Supplies I've used:
Paper:  MME (Lost & Found collection, #LF2079)
            Simple Stories (Summer fresh collection, #2407)
            Cream Cardstock
Stamp:  Verve (Happy Phrases, VS-0150)
Dies:  Spellbinders nestabilities
          MFT Die-namics (Flower trio & Leaf trio and Leafy Flourish)
          Verve (A CUT above DIES)
Seam binding:  Antique Gold
Twine, black rhinetomes.


I'll be back later to post my card for the current sketch at StuckOnUSketches.

Have a lovely Friday!
Petra

2 comments:

Riette said...

Amazing. En ek is so jaloers op daai mooi berge in die agtergrond :D

Sharon said...

Beautiful. Let me know where you purchase your Verve stamps from. Hugs Sharon x