Saturday 6 April 2013

Mojo Monday 287; Birthday wishes

Hi everyone.

It's contest week at Mojo Monday and here is the sketch by Julee for the week:


I've made this card following the sketch:





The supplies I've used for my card are the following:

Paper:  My Mind's Eye (Lost and Found two, # LF2079)
             Cream and black cardstock
Stamps:  Verve (Borderline and Bloom & Grow sets)
Dies:  A CUT above DIES by Verve  (Leaf die)
          Spellbinders nestabilities (Circle and scolloped circle) 
Paper flowers:  Prima Marketing Inc. (# 561840)
Seam binding (Antique Gold)
Doiley, twine, black rhinestones.


Before I go I want to share with you the view that I had this morning at 7 o'clock, still in bed enjoying a cup of coffee!




This is the beautiful Outeniqua mountains at George.  What a priveledge to enjoy this view every day!!
A little bit later it looked like this:



I think this clearly shows how great our Creator is!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and have lots of time to be creative!
Thanks for the visit.
Petra


4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is sooooo gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Sharon said...

What a stunning creation. Am going to browse some more. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love meeting new people, especially one's from SA. My daughter will be visiting George for the first time on business. I'll show her these stunning pics. Have a blessed Sunday. Hugs Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Dit is baie, baie mooi Petra. Die sagte kleure wat jy gebruik en samestelling van al die elemente is uitstaande. Voorwaar 'n treffer!
Amelia x

Madeleen said...

Gits vrou, die kaartjie is baie mooi! Daai berge van jou is net so mooi! Dankie vir al die mooi 'comments' op my blog - sal jou graag wil email - waar kan ek jou in die hande kry?