Monday 4 March 2013

MFTWSC113 You make me Happy.

Hi everyone.

For a few months I have not taken part in the MFT weekly sketch challenges, but I'm going to try and do them on a regular basis now as I have a few new dies and a stamp set of MFT.  The sketch for the first week of March is the following:


I have craeted this card using the sketch:


and here's another photo:


Supplies I've used:
Paper:  MME (All is Bright:  #AB1001, #AB1008)
            Teresa Collins (Vintage finds:  #VF1005)
            Art from the heart (Dictionary: #DIC001)
Dies:  Spellbinders nesties
           MFT Die-namics (Winter Rose)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
         Dew Drop Brilliance Lightning black
Stamp:  MFT
Pearl, twine.
Sewing machine


I would love you to leave a comment!

Thanks for the visit and have a lovely day!!
Petra








No comments: