Tuesday 26 March 2013

VLVMar2013 Week 4

Hi everyone.

My card for the final week of the VLVMar2013 challenge at the SCS forum.  The sketch for week 4 looks like this:

 
 
My card:
 
 
 
I'm still busy with the KaiserCraft Lavendar Haze Collection papers!  My husband has put me on a tight budget so I can't just buy as many sheets of paper as I used to in the past - I have to finish what I've got before I'm allowed to shop again!!   (Be warned, I've still got some of this paper left so you'll see it again, here!  Hope you like it as much as I do!)
 
I've shaded the edges of my sentiment panel slightly with Stormy Sky and Black Soot distress inks from Ranger.  The sentiment stamp is by Verve (VS-10-PJ084).  The dies I've used is part of the Labels One Small Nestabilities by Spellbinders as well as the Prima Donna Petals and the Fancy Flourish of the Die-namics range by MFT.
 
I've rounded my card off with a pearl and some rhinestones.
 
I'll be back later with another card I've made this morning.
 
Thanks for the visit and I would love you to leave a comment.
 
Happy crafting!
Petra

 


1 comment:

Sharon said...

Beautiful. Loving your floral dies. I must invest in some soon. Hugs Sharon x