Monday 11 March 2013

MFTWSC114 For you

Hi everyone.

Back again with my card for the MFT sketch challenge for the week. 
The sketch looks like this:


I love this paper by MME so much that I have made a few cards with it, including this one:


Here's another phote:


I've used a kraft base again. 
The MME papers are from the 'the sweetest thing' range (#ST1086, #ST1075).
The dies are all from MFT (Die-namics, Leaf-Filled Flourish, Leafy Flourish and Botanical Beauty) and Spellbinders (Nestabilities).
The sentiment is from the 'You and I' set by Verve.
I've used Ranger distress inks (Antique Linen, Walnut Stain) to shade the edges of my background panel.
I've done some sewing around the edges and added some pearls to round off my card.

That's it for now.  Hope you like my card!

Off to see what I can do with this week's Mojo Monday sketch!

Till next time, happy crafting.
Petra

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the design and the flourish.